Move To Vermont
You know that feeling? The one where you are checked out of your hotel. You’re getting ready to drive back to the city, but just want to stay in Vermont. Well you can! Bennington is hiring. We may be a small town, but we pack in a lot of opportunity for employment and entrepreneurship:
- An award-winning medical center that is a four-time ANCC Magnet Award recipient for nursing excellence.
- An advanced manufacturing composite corridor where career opportunities abound for ambitious high school grads and/or college graduates with degrees in engineering. Welcome to the new world of manufacturing, where production floors are bright, work-schedules are highly desirable and high pay supports home ownership and a comfortable life for singles and families.
- Education: pre-k, k-12, 3-colleges.
- Agriculture and small farming
- Hospitality and recreation
- Engineering and architectural firms
- Law, accounting, and financial planning firms
- Tap into our many resources to start a business here
- Tap into our many resources and incentives to work remotely from Bennington.
- Retire here surrounded by beauty, history and arts at a fraction of the cost of city housing.
Whatever your gig, we welcome you here to Bennington. We have a host of resources ready and waiting to help you make the move to Bennington!
“I’ve lived in Phoenix, and New York, and Bangkok, and London, and Bennington was where we wanted to raise our kids.”Mariko Silver, Bennington College President, 2013-2019